| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lafayette, La in July is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy. Around 176.8mm (7in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:37 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Lafayette, La July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lafayette, La, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lafayette, La:
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 86 kms (53.4 miles) NNW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Franklin , La, Usa - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 197.9 kms (123 miles) W
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 161 kms (100 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) ENE
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) ENE
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) E
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) ESE
- Houma, La, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.3 miles) ESE