| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lafayette, La in February is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 108.7mm (4.3in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Lafayette, La February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lafayette, La, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lafayette, La:
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 86 kms (53.4 miles) NNW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Franklin , La, Usa - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) S
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 197.9 kms (123 miles) W
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 161 kms (100 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) ENE
- Amite, La, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) ENE
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) ENE
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) E
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) ESE
- Houma, La, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.3 miles) ESE